From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 09:53:38 -0600
In the early days of the CDRoms, there were several interfaces available.
Panasonic, and mitsumi are two that I can think of. They were connected to the
sound cards, and you needed to have the interface on that card initialized with
software, before you could load the drivers. Sounds as though you will be in
luck though, since it is a Sound Blaster card. They should have the appropriate
software on the Creative Labs Website, at http://www.creaf.com

Steve  W...