From:
Lynn Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:20:52 -0500
Hi all-

I'm attempting to hook up my front audio connections on a new case.

The motherboard is the ECS L7VMM.  It has front USB (which I have hooked up already, amazingly)- & front mic/headphone.  The trouble I have right now is the connectors not having the same things written on them as the manual shows.

I have 10  pins on the MB, 10 separate connector wires coming from the front of the case (w/ends that slide onto the pins).

Motherboard manual shows:

x Aud_ret_L      x Aud_F_L

x Key            x Reserved

x Aud_ret_R      x Aud_F_R

x Aud_vcc        x  Mic_BIAS

x Aud_gnd        x(pin 1) Aud_Mic

Wires/connectors I have from the case front:

Mic_pwr, Mic_in, R_out, R_ret, L_out, L-ret, & two black grounds.

Correct number but not the correct names?  I also don't have an "aud_vcc"- what is this?  Could one of the grounds I have replace this?

Can someone point me to the right hookup?  I know there are lots of homebuilders on this site--- help??

LT