From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:05:02 -0700
Hello List,

I am having a problem with Virtual Memory pop up messages.

I am running XP Pro on a Dell Dimension 2400 Desktop.

I have DSL and using Firefox as my browser.

I have expanded my memory in this computer to the maximum of 1 G.

I do NOT use game devices or anything like that.  I don't have extra peripheral devices, camera, microphone etc.

I do my Bible Study, research, NASCAR racing site searches, and recipes.  I don't even have POP3 mail, I use Yahoo mail.

I am not even sure I understand what "virtual memory" is or what I can do to stop this message.  Can anyone explain it to me and suggest what I should do?

I regularly run AVG and Spybot.

Thank you for any help.

tannis z TN

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,