Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:42:27 -0500
Hi,
I have been away from computers for around 4 years and I know in that
time things have changed greatly.  My son is needing a laptop for
college this year and he also wants to be able to play some games on
it.  Could someone recommend the specs that I should be looking for when
I'm shopping?  Also, does anyone know of any good deals out there on
computers?
Me and my pocket book thank you in advance for your help.
Regina Long
Sapulpa, Oklahoma

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com