From:
Shelley Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 23:10:59 -0600
Have you checked the controller in Device Manager (under Hard disk
controllers) to be sure it appears, and without conflicts? Also, this is
the line from my config.sys, with the CD on the second channel:

DEVICE=C:\CDROMDRV\MVRK12X.SYS /D:MSCD002 /T:F /V

The first part points to the driver, the D switch says it's on the
second channel. (I can't recall what all my problems were by having
"D:MSCD001" there after I moved my CD from the first to the second
channel, but they were significant.)

Shelley Sterling

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html