From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 06:31:20 +1300
I've got an Epson Stylus 300 printer which has an annoying problem.
Everytime I go to print something I have to go into printer properties and
set it to Economy setting to use the save ink feature. This happens
whenever I boot up the computer and decide to print something. Surely the
printer should be holding the last setting I selected which is always
Economy. I always use APPLy after I have selected new settings but it
doesnt seem to make any difference.

My system consists of a 200mmx cyrix with 32 megs of ram running Win98 as
the op system.

I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Dave

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: