From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 16:35:39 -0700
Hi,
In addition to the other suggestions you have received, my wife's 855 had
the same trouble picking up the paper. I tried the alcohol cleaning but the
rollers still wouldn't pick up. I then got a piece of 400 grit wet-dry sand
paper, hit the manual feed and gave the rollers a light scuffing. It took
several light passes, but that did the trick. It has been working flawlessly
now again for another year since. Of course, be sure to blow out any
detritus after the scuffing of the rollers.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

I have HP Deskjet 820Cxi.

When I try to print a page, blank paper does not go through. It makes
noises, pulls the paper just a tiny bit, gives the rolling noise of sucking
in the paper, then ends up with a yellow blinking light. I turn the printer
off and then start it again, same thing happens. Read the trouble shooting
instruction which says close everything and restart the computer. Same
story again.

Can some one plz advise me.
Jagpal S.Tiwana
Dartmouth, NS, Canada