From:
"Frausto, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:34:43 -0400
Okay,the hd is a standard disk drive(WDC WD8088-00Caa-1 capacity 74.5GB.I
should also add that about two weeks ago I started to recieve a ton of
pop-ups even the tool bar on my comcast internet changed,it had some
security,anti-spam disk doctor,etc.I finally installed Mcafee antivirus
program. But it does not help,I still get annoying pop ups.Could this be
what is causing low disc space?We use the computer mainly for web browsing,
MY SPACE, CD/DVD burning and file transfer for ipods,digicameras.Is my
computer Zombitized?I will do what you advise,hope this helps