From:
john farrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 19:04:04 -0700
Roxanne,
   Ihave used this supply and would recommend it.

Dear Global Ink Customers,

We are proud to announce that our new larger facility in Las Vegas
will open this Monday, February 1st, 1999.

Below you will find our new telephone numbers, fax numbers and email
address. Our toll free number will also be transfered to this location
but there will be a slight delay intill our carrier can transfer the
line....1-2 weeks and it should be fine.

Our new larger facility will allow us to stock more product, ship
faster and increase volume by 300%.

In addition to our inkjet cartridges, bulk inks, refiller
supplies, remanufactured inkjet cartridges, we are gearing up to
provide dealers a full range of Remanufactured Laser Cartridges at
wholesale prices.

Thanks again for your patience during this move and we hope we can
provide a much greater service to our valued customers.

Global Ink
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
The Best Inks...best cartridges, best prices...for the Inkjet World
Global Ink
3275 W. Ali Baba Lane
Suite 504
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118