From:
Dewayne Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:06:45 -0500
Since you could access it under Win98 but not WinXP, it sounds like a
problem with WinXP.
I have not used WinXP but have heard that it has a firewall built in.  This
could be causing your problem or not.

Looking at the install help for my Linksys router try entering
http://192.168.1.1/Management.htm

it could be that it just doesn't want to autoload the management html page.

good luck,
Dewayne