From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:06:10 -0800
To those who have responded I thank you.

I have not installed a operating system yet. I am
running PC Dos at the present time (and just installed
MS DOS and Windows 3.1) and the Logitech software that
came with the mouse. Regardless of the operating
system, the mouse should show up.

As for adapters, It is the type that changes pins. I
have several and I have tried them all. I have even
changed out the connectors to the board without any
success. I have tried the mouse on a known good system
and they all work. The message is the same.

I've had this "run time" error message before but, it
has
been so long ago that I can't remember what I did to
correct it.......The sign of an older mind I guess.

The autoexec.bat does show the mouse driver.....The
message I get is that the mouse is not installed after
the software loads. I'm beginning to suspect that maybe
the board is bad.

If anyone has any other ideas as to what I can do I
would appreciate the comments.

Sincerely
Frank Suszka

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: