From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:54:28 -0400
Patricia,

I read through this and here's what I suggest.  (Please note that I haven't
followed any other threads on this).  First; somewhere in the bios is a way
to set the system to "original" or "default" or "factory" settings.  Do this
and reboot. Second:  Be ABSOLUTETY sure that the cables to the drives are
correctly installed.  Normally the red "stripe" is oriented to the #1
position on the connectors of the drives (sometimes #1 isn't marked, but #2
is; this is still the correct place to orient the red "stripe").  Be sure
the POWER plug is plugged into each drive.  I'd even unplug each of them and
then plug them in again.  Please post more notes with your progress on this
and good luck.

Regards,
Fred Hahnel