From:
Joseph Marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:36:25 -0400
The 75 hz is out of range message is that your video card settings are out of range of your monitor. Right click on an open area in the desktop and choose "properties", then the settings tab, then the advanced settings button, then the monitor tab. You can reset the scan rate (75hz) to 72 or 60, or just click on the box that says hide unavailable settings.