From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:03:40 -0800
Hi David,

This can happen when you have a lot of background processes going on.  Even
though you are only running two programs, there may be operations (like
active virus scanning) happening that don't show up in the foreground.  We
need to start with your operating system, and knowing the CPU speed would be
helpful as well.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"