From:
Phillip Roey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:38:07 -0400
W2K handles this itself fairly painlessly.  Insert the disk while running
ME.  When it asks if you want to upgrade, choose no and it will prompt for a
folder location and set up the dual boot itself.  Just make sure you have
your  W2K drivers available first.

        Good Luck,
                    Phillip Roey

Hello listers:

   A week ago, my uncle bought a custom computer from a local shop. He chose
to have Windows ME installed. Now, he's decided he wants W2K also since I
keep extolling its virtue so much. I read that Partition Magic does not work
well with ME(I used it to run a dual boot with WIn98SE and W2k)and was
wondering if there is a way to install W2K on his ME system a là Linux i.e
in a folder inside of Windows? He does not want to erase ME and I'm afraid
to try Partition Magic.

               TIA

                     Doyle Hirsch

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: