From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:36:46 -0400
You don't say which OS you have. Go to IBM's web site and find the most recent update for the trackpoint system (there have been several in the past year or so).  I think it is a self-installing update, but look at the readme for it while you're on the site.  That might cure the cursor problem, but a bunch of apps running on their own is something that requires additional description.