From:
Art Sauder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:54:09 -0700
Hi Folks
I have been running my computer without a soundcard and have a reasonable
number of other devices installed:printer,CD Rom,scanner and CD burner on
SCSI. Running a socket 7 system with AMD350 Cpu on W95B.
I am reserving my last PCI slot for a vid capture card so decided to
install a basic soundblaster card ISA. This is the only ISA slot I have
attempted to use.

After putting in the sound card and trying to boot W95, it will not go into
W95 but  gives me the following message:
Invalid VxD dynamic link from HSFLOP (01)  + 00001398 to device "0036),
service 3
Your windows configuration is invalid, run windows setup again to correct
If you start windows, you system may be unstable

Would appreciate it if anyone who knows what might be happening here could
give me a tip on how best to proceed.
Many thanks in advance
Art

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions