From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:37:54 -0800
Both Kingston and Crucial are excellent, top of the line brands. PNY is
generally considered to be bargain brand and while I have no bad
experiences with PNY I would stay away from it. The better the quality of
your ram the more stable it will be at faster settings. Memory is not a
component to cut corners with as there is no problem harder to deal with
then bad ram.