From:
Ken Hollingsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:50:54 -0700
Dave,
    Look in the manual and see if it says anything about syncronizing the
wireless Mouse and KB.  I've never had wireless, but did read something
about that somewhere when trying to help my sister with a problem.
I figure your batteries must be alright since they worked prior to formatting.

Ken Hollingsworth

On 6/30/05, Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Good Morning,
> I recently had to reformat and reloaded my PC using Windows XP home
> edition.  After reinstalling my MS multimedia wireless mouse and keyboard
> I began having problems with my mouse.  Now my mouse now "jumps" down 3
> 1/2" and to the left 3 1/2" every 60 seconds.  Before having to reformat
> and reload my software everything worked just fine.  I tried new batteries
> but that didn't help.  Since it happens consistently and not sporadically
> I'm unsure of what to check for.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Dave Schroeder
> [log in to unmask]   or

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml