From:
Richard Burdess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:01:31 -0000
Donna,

try this it has helped me in the past when I had a virus in my system
restore which I could not delete.
switch off machine
ensure you have a PS2 keyboard connected
reboot into safe mode ( press F8 during post )
run anti-virus delete any viruses found
run adaware/spyware programme - delete any found
close down machine
reboot
re-run av and spyware programs
your system should now be clean