From:
Dave Souza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 23:24:58 -0400
Sorry Fred,

They did make some late model 486 motherboards that support EDO.

I built a computer for the kids from spare parts.  It has a late model 486
motherboard that not only supports EDO RAM, but LBA hard drives, has ISA,
VESA, and PCI bus, boots from any hard drive and more.  It is using an AMD
5x86-133mhz processor (a 486 chip) that regularly benchmarks in the Pentium
90 range.

Take Care,
Dave