From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:32:04 -0700
I'm working on a client's panasonic kxp-4420 laser printer.
Running Win95, and using the win95 driver for this printer
It prints normally in word perfect and other applications.
 but won't seem to print plain txt. She first noticed the problem
when they tried to print email messages in netscape, the printer prints
but prints garbage, symbols, and spits out blank pages etc.
She typed a letter in notepad and tried to print it, same problem.
I assume it's some issue with the fonts.
Anyone familar with this printer that can give me a clue where to
start?

thanks;

     | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
     |      Fisk Computers