From:
Glen Sagers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 08:05:09 -0600
    I don't know with this particular model, but it is often impractical to
upgrade the CPU.  I had a UMAX 312T that actually came with instructions for
the jumper settings to upgrade the CPU, but unfortunately, overall quality of
the laptop was poor, and I ended up getting a warranty replacement from Best
Buy.
    I chose a Toshiba Satellite 2595CDS as a replacement, and the manual
infers that CPU upgrades aren't possible.  This has also been the case for 3
or 4 laptops that I've worked on for friends.
    On the other hand, hard drives are typically very easy to upgrade.  I
don't know what BIOS limitations your model might have, but I've had great
luck in replacing hard drives with larger drives, just never above the 8GB
mark.
Hope this helps
Glen Sagers