From:
Stephen McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2016 22:30:06 +0100
I've a win 10 PC which I use for online tv etc. My main laptop is win 7 ultimate only because of office for my committe's use. Only 2 win machines I have. Rest r Linux and I use the others for serious programs and gaming. Had to fix a win 8 laptop the other day. Awful os but u get what u buy unless it's Linux 👍👌

Sent from my iPhone

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>