From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:01:22 -0400
I was attempting to apply .NET framework fixes, etc. and other windows
patches to my xp media center computer.  The .net fixes failed.  From
the windows websites, it seems like some of the fixes interfere with
each other and need to be deleted, possibly followed by some manual
deletions, registry changes and then specific .NET Framework  code
reinstalled.  All very confusing.  My installed program list does not
show any .NET programs installed at this time, but the registry has
entries for it as well as my programs folder in windows explorer.  Has
anyone gone thru delete/repair/install  for the .NET framework
software?  Media center and other software won't work without it.
Paul Hachmeyer

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml