From:
chuck babic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:20:35 -0400
hello you need to frist go from the back of the computer to the scanner
then a cable from the scanner to the switch box i/o and the (a) would to
one printer and the b would be the other if you still having problems then
go in to the setup and change it to EPP ...hope this helps.....that should
fix the problem......