From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 23:20:39 -0400
Hi Erif,

Just as I suspected - no sufficient cooling.

In such a confined space as a laptop cooling fans need to be running pretty well all of the time.

If the fan was frozen ,then freed , but only runs sporadically, it may have to be replaced.

Implicit is the problem of the battery "helping" with the heat problem - that is, it adds to heat inside the case.

While the 3-fan device will help ,it won't alleviate the failing interior fan problem.

Since I don't know the Inspiron Model Number  and series ,it's hard to tell what the specs should be.

A search for the specs,  you did mention,  did not yield any results. The CPU seems to be a Dell / Intel special.

You may have more luck on the Dell products site or Dell forums as per previous links.

Peter E.