From:
"gary r. tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 05:35:37 -0800
  Home computers that have Y2k incompatibility will still work after 2000.
You will simply have dates coming out incorrectly in your programs and on
your operating system's calendar.

If your computer is connected to the local power company and does routine
time/date handshaking before connecting and starting the hourly safety check
before emergency shut-down, then we need to talk!

gary r. tennesen

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html