Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:11:47 +1000
You could try reducing record speed when write CDs. a Pentium 200 is really
not fast enough for fast CD burning. I have to reduce to 4x, 2x or even 1x
on P3-667 machine if I want to burn a good CD everytime. I have had few bad
CDs when I write in 8x or 6x speed, I doubt IDE drive's ability on high
speed burning.
Anyway, Nero is a great software, stick with it and don't ever think of
Adaptec (unless troubleshooting is a great fun for you. sorry for Adaptec
fun, I have had too many bad experience with Adaptec).

Jun Qian