From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:16:49 -0800
Hi,

The Phenom family is an AM2 socket so I would think that any AM2 compatible
heatsink/fan would work.

If you want to get an AMD certified one, then you can get a list from the
AMD website, go to www.amd.com, click on "Processors", then "AMD Phenom",
then "AMD Phenom" again, then "Compatibility Information and Recommended
Components", and finally "AMD Phenom Thermal Solutions Heatsinks". From
there you can select which processor in the dropdown and get a list of AMD
recommended heatsinks.

Russ Poffenberger

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml