From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:50:47 -0500
I haven't bought one yet, but the two front runner contenders are
Toshiba and the Sony Vaio.  I'm leaning toward the Vaio only because (a)
I've seen it in person (at Best Buy) and can vouch for incredible screen
resolution and (b) it has the neato-cool mini-digital tablet that you
can write on, draw on, etc. instead of the more awkward "mouse buttons"
on the Toshiba.

Paul
"No reserve!  No retreat!  No regrets!"
- Last words of missionary William Borden