From:
M Shroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:41:50 -0400
I have two computers which are connected by a network.  I have two usb ports
in the front of my computer. In My Computer these ports are Drive D.  But
when i put a usb key in any of the ports, and if I have just used the
network then on either of these ports I only get the network drive and all
the files of the 2nd computer  - I cannot access the key.  Its tiresome,
because then I have to shut down both computers, then reboot mine to use the
front usb port for the usb key.  Its time consuming especially when I am in
a hurry.  How can I put the network on a seperate drive all by itself?

Thank u
M Shroff

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml