From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:04:53 -0400
Mary Elise,

For Question 1
I believe the case sits still and the front panel and "guts" slide out
like a dresser drawer.

For Question 2
Compaq PCs are unique in physical size as well as other ways.  You may have
trouble getting parts to physically fit into the box and once you do, they
may not connect right, or they may just not function.
Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====