From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 12:01:52 -0600
Hello to everyone,

We have been listening to our subscribers and the one thing
we heard most often was our web site needed better organization.
Drew and I consulted on this issue a great deal and finally decided
on a fresh approach for The NOSPIN Group   http://nospin.com

It could be more flashy, more glitsy...  with animations and all sorts
of fun stuff...  but, we are about helping everyone and we decided
on keeping it simple, so no matter how old the web browser, a
visitor can access the site.

We have added a few new features:
     Better OnLine Management of subscriptions
     The Linux Letter by Drew Dunn - a weekly column
     More information about how PCBUILD & PCSOFT functions
     Books - We have updated all of our book recommendations and
        added a software online purchasing area
     Easier to find articles and Tech tips

We have a couple of small areas to finish up, but that should be done
during the next week.

Hopefully everyone will find the site easier to use and it will be far
easier for us to maintain for the future.   If you have a chance to visit
our web site, be sure to let us know what you think of the facelift:
   send comments to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]

Thanks again for making The NOSPIN Group so successful.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html