From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 07:22:47 -0800
Your problems sound to me like one of three things.  First, a bad power
supply, second, an overheating problem, or third a bad CPU.  And,
honestly, I'm leaning more toward the power supply.
Just out of curiousity, if you boot from the ME startup disk and go to
FDisk again, does it still shut down?

As a side note - you don't need to run FDisk and Format from ME - just
put the XP disk in and it should do it all for you.

Tony Mayer