From:
Jeff McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:53:28 -0600
Just wanted to say thanks for all the great responses to this thread.  I
hope people will keep posting other ideas to the thread.

I sent an e-mail to Abit, the manufacturer of my motherboard, and although
the reply was a little vauge, they asked for my mailing address, so I think
they are going to send me an Abit logo.  I also sent e-mail to Intel, and
was instructed to fax a copy of my receipt from the purchase of my Celeron
300A, and they sent me an Intel-inside logo.  It is nice, but doesn't fit
well in the 1" square on the case, so I think I will wait and see what the
Abit logo looks like and then place the Intel logo somewhere else on the
case.

I really like the idea of a custom logo.  You would think someone would make
a clear sticker (something nice and thick, with rounded edges would be nice)
that could be placed over a printed logo printed from a color printer.

Again, thanks for all of the responses.

Jeff McConnell

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html