From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:01:28 -0400
I'm not sure about this, but a quick Google for kzpkwj.dll pulled up some
links to forum threads discussing the removal of malware.  (For example,
http://forums.techguy.org/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs/622730-need-help-removing-video-activex.html .
That's a long link; so, you may need to copy and paste it into your
browser's address window to make sure it works properly.)  Skimming through
the thread, it looks like this person may have installed something called
ActiveX Access, but you may have installed something with a different name
that is a similar kind of trojan.

In any case, it seems like the place to start is to do a thorough virus and
spyware scan of your system.  Kaspersky's has a nice online scanner that
will do a thorough scan for both and identify any problems, though it will
not correct them.  Hopefully, you already have something installed; so, you
could run whatever scanners for viruses and other malware that you are
using.

I'm afraid that I'm no expert regarding all the various malwares out there
and how to remove them, but if you can identify any malware that might be on
your computer, we may be able to use Google to find some appropriate fixes.

John Sproule