From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:09:39 -0600
Anyone familiar with the Iomega Ditto Easy 800 tape drive?  I just bought a
used one and while trying it out discovered a small bit of what looks like
aluminum or tough plastic inside.  It does not look like it came off of any
of the tapes that came with the drive.  It looks to me like it broke off of
the arm that opens the tape cartridge window.  The drive seems to work fine
and I'm wondering if this piece is important or not ...