From:
Dan Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 07:49:02 -0600
> I chose to repost this message since I didn't get very many responses.
>
> My family and I have recently been looking into purchasing a new printer.
>  In a local Sun ad there is a Lexark Color Ink-Jet Printer.  It has
> 600x600dpi print.  I don't know
> much else.
>
> I was wondering if this would be a good purchase to make? And if anyone
> has one, or
> had one, is it reliable?  It it worth its price?  An does it waste ink
> and how much?
>
> --Patrick Black

Patrick,

I my previous experience as a tech for a major retail chain, I would
have little trouble buying a Lexmark printer.  Of all the printers I
had seen returned, they were far lower than most of the other
vendors.

I have one myself, and am quite happy with it.  I only use it for
light printing, and would not advise its use for someone who prints
alot.  I would probably buy a beefed up HP if you do print alot.

Just my thoughts.

Dan

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]