From:
David A Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:35:43 -0500
Hi,

I am moving a small network from office a to b and the manager wants the
hub up in the attic of the new office.  As I usually stick them in a
closet or cabinet or something I thought I had better ask, does anybody
have any problems with the temperatures sometimes reached in attics??
Will it be too hot for the hub up there??

Right now it is just a Linksys Fast Ether 4 port but will be adding to it
later on.  In the attic it would save lot's of distance on the cable
runs.

Thanks for any replies.

David A.Abbe