From:
Bobby Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:27:03 -0500
I also have the Creative 2x cd and it has to be connected to a sound card
with the appropriate interface.I have an old soundblaster 8 bit sound card
that has it. I think it is called an MKE(?) interface.
It will do the things you are seeing if you try to connect it to an IDE
connection. The plug is physically the same.
It has nothing to do with the motherboard.

Bobby