From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:16:37 +0800
Hi guys,

We have a machine here, 40 GB hard drive, 128 MB RAM, Pentium 3 processor.
We've installed and registered many of these machines with Windows XP Home
long ago without any problems,except these last two.  The problem occurs
after registering the product it will prompt "Thank you for
registering....." then it will hang itself up, I mean it will freeze
everything from the mouse down to the keyboard.  If we will restart the
machine, it will still prompt that it is not yet registered.  Has anybody
experienced this problem?  Anything we need to do during the OS
installation?  We've contacted the customer service support of Microsoft as
to what causes the hang-up and they only suggested was to ask the supplier.
Although we are contacting them right now, it could be a big help if anyone
can help me solve this problem.  Thanks a lot!

Frederick
"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a
fool forever."

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml