From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 18:46:59 GMT
At 5/4/2005 11:02 AM, Roberto wrote:

My pc clock is apox. 5 minutes late. I  updated it but in  10 min. the clock is running the same 5 min late.
The reason is beacause I am in a domain and my clock synchronizes with the time server of the network.
Is there any way to bypass or ignore the synchronization with the time server?

I`m using Xp sp2

If you are confident in what you want to do, you can stop the Windows Time Service to stop the synchronization with the Domain controller time source.  Read the MS KB at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307897

before stopping it since you may have some troubles if you are using Active Directory on the network. The article also tells you how to stop (or re-start) the service.

Doug

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com