From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:35:21 -0700
A&C;
When you have more than one hard drive installed, you will
notice that Fdisk has a 5th option to select which drive you want to
work on.
Run Fdisk again select option 5 and then select your 60gig drive
It should be the "D" drive. you can also tell which drive is which by the
size reported in Fdisk.
 you can then re-partition drive
there is a good guide on hard drive partitioning at:
http://freepctech.com/pc/001/001.shtml

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho