From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:37:48 -0700
Mel;
I downloaded the zip I gave you the link to.
It appears to have  Dos cd drivers included.
looks like you should run dosinst.bat from a Dos prompt.
this should install the dos cd drivers and modify your config.sys/autoexec.bat files
to load the cd at boot.
More info in the "install.txt" file included in the .zip

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho