From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:30:46 -0500
keep updating Malwarebytes while in safe mode w/networking. It took a few
days but they eventually came up with the fix for mine...what does it say
the virus name is? and type? maybe Microsoft Essentials is the way to
go...try it and let us know. When I was infected Norton and mcgafee were
useless too.
Gregg