From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 09:03:37 -0500
The best to replace a video card is to change the current driver to
"standard VGA", turn off the computer, then replace the video card...Windows
will automatically recognize the new video card and prompt for the driver
disk/cd to install the proper drivers....This is a very easy process and
really should present no problems to the system....

Good Luck,
David Olds