From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:47:32 -0400
See if either of these sound familiar, or help with the problem:
Due to e-mail limitations, be sure the links are all on one line.

http://search.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/zdhelp/zdhelp/single.html?Ueid=909323

"You may not be able to access a compact disc if the
wrong speed is set in Windows 95. - article Q137114 "
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q137/1/14.asp
            Rick Glazier