Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:54:34 -0400
Hello Anne:

When you boot to dos. Use "Edit config.sys" and "Edit autoexec.bat to
see if it network magic has modified. Delete or REM out the possible
problems. Save and replace files. Try it out then. If you have troubles
post back here with what is in these two files.

Good Luck
Richard F. Bolha

--
Website Design & More