From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:11:40 -0500
LOL, this thread started with me making a throwaway comment about "that
&#E*&#@ RealPlayer that loads every time I start up."  It's gotten more play
than most of the questions I ask.

But, as long as we're talking about it, I am assuming the alternative to
this is Windows Media Player.  Is that the video player of choice?  If I
remove Real Player, do I lose other options?

William Closure.